Rejuvenate Your Skin with All Natural Moringa Bar Soap Handmade with Pure Organic Virgin Coconut & Moringa Oleifera
• Moringa is called the “miracle tree”, it is one of the most beneficial health and beauty products known to man and one of the top superfoods in the world! Its oil is highly prized and only a small amount can be cold-pressed from the seed pods the tree produces. The oil it produces is one of the greatest beauty secrets in the world! It is anti-aging, moisturizing, reduces damage from harsh pollution and helps with acne, rashes such as eczema and psoriasis and helps promote hair growth and anti- frizz! Moringa facial oil restores lost hydration, it is not greasy and does not clog pores. Moringa oleifera oil possesses antiseptic properties to fight bacteria. Moringa oil for hair is a natural dandruff treatment with antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory properties to repair damage while it is also hydrating and as a split end treatment. A small amount goes a long way! It is only recently becoming known in the west but it has been used as a beauty and health product all the way back to the days that Cleopatra used it and it was buried with Pharaohs in order to assure timeless beauty in the afterlife! leaves Moringa benefits go to a whole other level when you ingest the leaves of the tree!
They are incredibly nutritious! gram for gram, moringa contains:
• two times the amount of protein of yogurt
• four times the amount of vitamin A as carrots
• three times the amount of potassium as bananas
• four times the amount of calcium as cows’ milk • seven times the amount of vitamin C as oranges
Throughout the world, moringa is used for treating such widespread conditions as:
• inflammation-related diseases • cancer • diabetes • anemia • arthritis and other joint pain, such as rheumatism • allergies and asthma • constipation, stomach pains and and diarrhea • epilepsy • stomach and intestinal ulcers or spasms • chronic headaches • heart problems, including high blood pressure • kidney stones • fluid retention • thyroid disorders • low sex drive • bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections.
Moringa is an excellent source of protein, vitamin A, potassium, calcium and vitamin C. It is rich in antioxidants, can lower blood pressure, boost energy, reduce effects of aging and can improve digestive health. It has been used in traditional medicine practices like Ayurveda medicine for over 4,000 years! We could go on.. but we need to move on to the amazing effects of turmeric first… It is declared and studied by many who believe it is the most powerful herb on the planet at fighting and potentially reversing diseases!